Hotel Palazzo Esedra is a 4 star hotel with 106 rooms of 4 categories: Junior Suites, Superior Rooms, Urban Rooms and Single Rooms.
It is located in a building of great architectural interest, designed by the architect Marcello Canino in 1938 and rebuilt by the architect Delia Maione in 1952, after the damages suffered during the II World War. Formerly, this building hosted the Offices of Mostra d’Oltremare. It is located on the right of the main entrance gate of Mostra d’Oltremare and laterally limits the perimeter of via Marconi.
After a complete renovation, the Canino palace was converted into an elegant 4-star hotel, with large spaces and a modern and functional design.