This pavilion, designed by G.B. CEAS, was inspired by the medieval welfare homes of the Johannite Order in Levante. The architectural structure had strongly square surfaces and was elaborately decorated with carvings, and covered by Taranto stone. A typical house of Lindos, on the greek island of Rhodes, from which it draws its name, was built in the inner courtyard. An exhibition on cultural and health institutions took place here in 1952, during the 1st Triennial Exhibition of Italian Work in the World.
Padiglione Rodi is located in a beautiful avenue full of Eucalyptus tree, at a short walking distance from the Arena Flegrea.
Currently, this pavilion is not available, but it is included in the programme of restoration activities scheduled in the next years.